Church Office volunteers help with various duties: reception desk, greeting visitors, answering phones, filing, typing, helping with mailings, making copies, issuing Mass cards, etc.
Volunteer position: Front Desk Receptionist.
- Required of the volunteer: General knowledge of the parish, phones, general office knowledge, pleasant nature, people-oriented, patience and the ability to multi-task.
- Experience necessary: No, but switchboard experience helpful.
- Training required: Yes (4 hrs.).
- Hours: 4-hour shifts when office is open: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Time commitment: 4 hour shifts. Either morning (8:30 am – 12:30 pm) or afternoon (12:30 pm – 4:30 pm) 1-4 times per month.